We know how important it is to make sure personal & business documents are disposed of and destroyed in the correct way. That’s why we’ve noted below 5 reasons you should use GTW’s secure shredding services today:
- We understand that you’re a busy person trying to juggle 100 things at once. We also know that it can be REALLY time consuming to sit and shred lots of paperwork and your home or office shredder may not be able to handle the volume of documents that you need to dispose of. So let us take away that extra job on your to-do list. Just drop off your paperwork at a time that suits you…and we’ll do the rest!
- Domestic shredders are handy to have, but they can be unreliable and temperamental at times. One minute it’s working great, the next it’s jammed. And when your paper shredder isn’t working properly, confidential documents are more likely to be piled nearby and left there, unsecured, awaiting destruction. Unlike domestic paper shredders, a professional paper shredding service is reliable and is compliant with the Data Protection Act. You’ll also receive a Certificate of Destruction after completion for extra peace of mind.
- Once you’ve shredded your confidential documents, chances are you may be left with a fair amount of waste that can be difficult to get rid of. At GTW, we recycle all of your destroyed material so it’s great for the environment too!
- Our warehouse is located in the heart of Glasgow’s City Centre with car parking facilities and loading bays so that you can easily drop off your confidential documents ready to be shredded.
- And lastly, there is no need to be an existing customer to use our shredding services. We take one off enquiries and don’t have require a minimum quantity of documents.
If you are interested in hearing more about our secure shredding services in Glasgow then please get in touch with us via our website or give us a call on 0141 221 4727 and we’ll be happy to chat to you further!