A Storage Locker is a small and narrow type of storage compartment that is commonly found in a wide variety of public spaces, from schools, gyms, workplaces, leisure centres and more.
We’ve recently installed a set of storage lockers in our warehouse in James Watt Street to offer our customers another place to keep their items safe and secure.
So, to help you understand these a bit more, we’ve given you extra information about our storage lockers and why you should use them:
What can I store?
- The short answer is anything that fits! Providing it is not Livestock or any goods which are Perishable, Dangerous, Highly Flammable, Volatile, Toxic, Noxious or Radioactive.
- Our lockers are mostly used for the following items:
- Excess clothes/shoes/bags
- Golf clubs, tennis racquets or other sports equipment
- Documents or files that you no longer need
Did we mention you can store up to 6 cardboard storage boxes! That is sure to cover any bits and pieces hanging around your home that you no longer use.
So, now you know what you can store, we thought we should tell you what the benefits of using our storage lockers are:
- Padlock secure
- Easily accessible
- No risk of damp or decay
- Easy to organise
And when you use GTW Storage for your storage needs, you are guaranteed 7-day access, drive in facilities, customer parking and a full range of packaging materials that you can either buy or hire!
Prices start from just £24 a month, so if a storage locker sounds like something you need in your life, then be sure to get in touch with one of our team for more information! You can contact us via our website or over the phone on 0141 221 4727.