At our warehouse on James Watt Street, Glasgow, we have both short- and long-term storage facilities. You may require short-term storage if you are moving home and need something temporarily stored or you may need storage for a longer period of time, this may be because:
- You may have recently downsized and need a storage unit to act as the spare room you no longer have.
- You need somewhere to store your belongings during travel.
- You’re undergoing significant renovations at your home.
- You’re a restaurateur who has excess tables and chairs that need to be stored in a safe place.
- You have recently opened a new business that requires you to store large amounts of stock.
- You have stopped your office lease and need to store your leftover furniture.
There is lots of reasons that you may need long term storage and the best thing is, you can pretty much put anything in your locker or unit. For example:
- Appliances and electronics
- Sporting equipment- golf clubs, rugby balls
- Files and documents- either personal or business!
- Books, magazines, CDs and DVDs
- Clothes, accessories, and shoes
- Wine and other nonperishable, dry goods
There are a selected few things that you cannot store however, so please have a read of our blog – what you can and can’t store in self storage– for more information.
If you are in need of long term or short-term storage in Glasgow then get in touch with one of our team via our website or by the phone and we will be able to provide you with a quotation and answer any questions that you may have.