It doesn’t matter what you’re storing: documents, personal items, business items or the contents of your student flat, there’s a good chance that you will need some extra bits and bobs to help your storage journey run a bit smoother. You might have to start thinking about how you are going to transport your beloved items and need to purchase boxes and bubble wrap ahead of time or you might just need to borrow a pair of step ladders!
Because we have been working in storage for more years’ than we’d like to admit, we have seen it all before, so we have a great range of storage essentials that you can either purchase directly from us or borrow while you’re loading/unloading your items.
You can either call ahead and let us know that you’ll be popping by, or ask one of our friendly team, who can help you.
We have a range of items you can borrow, these include:
- Step ladders (to get to those hard to reach places!)
- Tape measures (to make sure it will all fit!)
- Torches (incase your unit is full to the brim and you need to look for something small)
- Trolleys, sack barrows and pallet trucks (to save you from lugging boxes and furniture from our loading bay to your unit)
We also have a range of items that you can buy directly from us, just incase you forget to bring your own:
- Packing boxes (to keep your items safe and secure)
- Archive boxes
- Packing tape
- Bubble wrap (ideal for keeping your crockery and vases safe)
- Padlocks (to ensure your unit is secure)
- Scissors, string, pens and sellotape
If you need any help with deciding what size of storage unit is best for you or wish to order some packing boxes in preparation for your house move, then please get in touch with us via our website or by phone 0141 221 4727- one of our team would be delighted to help.