It’s ok, you can admit it to us!
You’ve been slowly gathering bits and bobs in a pile on the floor for a few months and it’s now reached the point of no return. The “small pile” with 1….2…..3 items has suddenly become colossal and it’s now taking over your life. You’ve made a decision that something needs to be done as you just cannot go on any longer, so you start to make your way through that pesky pile when the thought crosses your mind, “can I put that into storage….?”
At GTW Storage, we’re already one step ahead of you, so to help you decide we have detailed everything that you are able to store with us in a handy, easy to read list!
- Sofas, beds, furniture and mirrors? YES
- Kitchen appliances, pots and pans and dry goods? YES
- Clothes, bedding and toiletries? YES
- Documents, hard drives and stationery? YES
- Old computers, laminators and machinery? YES
- Musical instruments or costumes? YES
- Stock or marketing material for my business? YES
We’ve also noted down a few things that you CANNOT store; you probably know this already but there’s no harm in reminding you!
- Livestock or pets? NO
- Your mother-in-law? NO
- Milk, cheese or meat? NO
- Radioactive material? NO
- Toxic or harmful gas? NO
- Flammable equipment? NO
- Drugs and guns? NO
If you are ever in any doubt over what you can or cannot store with a storage company like GTW Storage or want to find out more about our range of storage options, then click contact us on our website or give us a call on 0141 221 4727 to receive a bespoke quotation!