At GTW, we try and cater for everyone’s needs by offering a wide selection of storage options and sizes. We don’t want to see you wasting your hard-earned money on a storage unit that’s too large or having to cram everything into one that’s too small! So, we’ve detailed a simple guide which should help you work out how much storage space you need:
- 8sq ft
- Can fit the contents of a cupboard. Perfect for smaller items that can’t fit anywhere else or you don’t use very often.
- 40 to 70 sq ft
- Can fit the contents of a 1 bedroom/studio flat and is large enough to store a queen-sized bed, a dresser, a large TV, appliances or bikes. This size unit is also ideal for business use, storing desks, cupboards, boxes and other office equipment.
- 70-90 sq ft
- Can fit the contents of an average sized 2-bedroom home including mattresses, bookcases, tables, dressers, dining tables and chairs, a sofa, large appliances, or desks, chairs, files and storage boxes.
- 90-120 sq ft
- A 100 sq ft storage unit is able to hold the contents of a three-bedroom home, or small office. Can fit items such as a sofa set, garden furniture, bikes and sports equipment, as well as large appliances or big, awkward shaped items.
- from 120 sq ft
- Anything larger than a 120 sq ft unit can hold the contents of the average four-bedroom house. It’s great for storing large items such as a piano, sofa sets, tables, floor length mirrors, wide screen TVs and is of particular use during large scale renovation projects to protect your valuable items.
If you are still unsure of how much space you need and would like to talk it though with one of our team, then we’re here to help! Just give us a buzz on 0141 221 4727 or contact us via our website.